Here you have the opportunity to question/appeal a control fee.
If you believe that a control fee has been incorrectly issued, please fill out the form below.
Note! We do not accept appeals by e-mail due to the security risk.
Under reason, indicate why you believe the control fee is incorrect.
After investigation, we will send a response to your appeal.
Circumstances which may lead to the cancellation of the control fee:
- Formal errors in the control fee or on-site signage
- Acute illness of self or close relatives (medical certificate required)
- Vehicle reported stolen at the time of the infringement (police notification required)
- Acute defect of the vehicle in which it can be demonstrated that measures have been taken for the movement of the vehicle (such movement shall take place fairly promptly)
- Other circumstances are often difficult to assert on appeal.
Scroll down the page and you will be sent to the form you are filling out and sending to us.